OK so it was my friends 18th last night. Went to town!!! (Even though friday night town is shit)
Soooooo much food :(
The had little savouries, and chocolate, and chips, and dinosaur gummie lollies (My fav) and like pizza.
Soooooo much food :(
The had little savouries, and chocolate, and chips, and dinosaur gummie lollies (My fav) and like pizza.
So much for fasting :(
AAAAND on top of that I had a glass of wine, a beer, and an RTD (CALORIES!!!!)
I didn't even get drunk enough to vomit all the shit out of my system!!!!!
damn my last weekend and being too drunk, I just really didn''t want to end up like how I was last weekend so I didn't drink as much and I had lots of food :(
AAAAND on top of that I had a glass of wine, a beer, and an RTD (CALORIES!!!!)
I didn't even get drunk enough to vomit all the shit out of my system!!!!!
damn my last weekend and being too drunk, I just really didn''t want to end up like how I was last weekend so I didn't drink as much and I had lots of food :(
I should have just stuck with my water and I really didn't need to drink. Did I? Nope, but I did, and I am an idiot!!!
*sigh*
I just really want to see my collar bones, hip bones, and the SPACE BETWEEN MY THIGHS!!!!!
thats all I really want most, is that space between my thighs.
thats all I really want most, is that space between my thighs.
The space that I had when I was 10 and didn't eat to much junk food because mum used to say junk food was a treat. I dídn't have my own money to burn through my pockets on fish and chips, mcdonalds, kfc, chinese, indian, kabaabs, burger king. I didn't have to worry about the love handles that handover my jeans. Or the thighs that spill out below my shorts!
I want it!
I want it bad!
anyway...
weighed myself
145.6lbs
$5 to Polly
so far
$7 in the piggy bank...
Ironic much
PIGGY bank
for the times when I pig and the times that the pig looses weight
Piggy loose weight
Piggy
Piggy
Pig

i love reading your blog, especially since you have like the same goals as me and we're close to the same height and weight so i feel like we probably have the same hurdles to pass through. good luck love! keep up the good work because it will pay off! <3
ReplyDelete