Monday, October 25, 2010

The Other Guys

Today was AMAZING!
twas my 5 months with my gorgeous man S
I do love him :)

first off I started the day off with
one weetbix - 53cals
and milk (idk calorie wise)
...
then went shopping with mum
got a chai latte (calories?)
got some shoes and yeah
...
then S came round and we then went to the movies and saw "The Other Guys" it is such a good movie!!!!
AND Mark Walburg (I think thats how you spell his name) is sexy. Well you might not think so but me and my friend love him... when we saw "Date Night" we both gasped when Mark opened the door topless... WOW!
But yeah haha
I do recomend "The Other Guys" if your in the mood for a laugh.
...
AAAAAND I only ate a handfull of lollies (200cals)
and chips (350cals)
and a coke zero (1.8cals)
...
Then we went shopping and got him a shirt.
...
then I went to work
so I don't have to have dinner now :)
and I had a half a coke zero (0.9cals)

I think I did well since I was resricting
:)
But I am happy again
I have been very happy this weekend
which is kinda a change
xx

I am going to fast tomorrow...
Anyone keen to join for the Tuesday fast I am doing? I might even do it until wednesday.
Yes I will defs do a two day fast... I want to look good for this weekend.
Its halloween and my costume is HOT!
haha
so I will gym it everyday this week and get toned and beautiful
xx
byyyyyeeeeee my pretties!!!!
I shall talk to you tomorrow

4 comments:

  1. Happy 5 month anniversary! I'm so glad to hear you're happy.
    All the best with your fast! You can do it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking I'll do a liquid fast this week, so count me in! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiiiit coke zero has more than zero calories? Haha what??

    Happy 5 month anniversary!

    I'll be fasting Wednesday but not Tuesday, so if you keep it up (2nd days are awful though) till then, count me in!

    ReplyDelete