Yesterdays hangover was soooooooooooo bad!!!!!
Because I didn't eat the night before, my normal bottle of wine that doesn't get me drunk when I have eaten tea got me so drunk I couldnt walk in a straight line.... not good... I don't really remember much.... stupid stupid me. Lets say I'm either never drinking again, or not drinking as much, or just eating a bit before drinking.... :P
And my list = FAIL
I did two things on it.... and that was go to my friends party and get drunk. Let me just tell you I accomplished those two things to my greatest ability in the world
GO ME! Get outrageously drunk and end up vomiting up nothing because I hadn't eaten.... It was horrible, very, very, VERY, VERY horrible.
And then yesterday.... I had work with my lovely friend Hannah the Hangover. She was banging on my head and pushing on my tummy.... She was O so nice to me :S well as nice as ones hangover could be. It wasn't tooooooooo bad but the food that I had to consume to make me feel slightly less dizzy and sore was not good not good at all, lets just say horrible.... HAHA
Everything about yesterday was pretty much horrible. I had a massive fight with me mum and dad. Almost got kicked out of home.... well I don't think I would have been I just think it was an empty threat about not cleaning my room or doing homework. :S
O well I think we are all good, mum woke me up this morning and said she was sorry. haha I kinda am not that happy still, but then thats me I can hold grudges for a loooooooooooooong time but normally I forgive them in my head and just not talk to them because they think I am pissed of at them still, but really I am not. They normally figure this out when I am drunk or tipsy because I like to go into share mode...... and when I mean share I mean SHARE!!!!!! Share everything..... everything and anything hahaha.... which in some case can be a bad or a good thing... depending :S
haha
And today.... Well today was so average first day back to school... Am I tired?..... YES! I woke up this morning with my first bags under my eyes :( NOT a good thing at all :(
very depressing really..... is this a sign to start taking more care of my skin and more sleep? I think so
toooooo bad I have a SHIT LOAD of homework..... and assignments that are VERY important (very very very very important, like university entrance important)
hmmmm aaaaaactually I should be doing that now, and then I shall go to the gym to work of the BLT I had for lunch..... BLT and BLATs are my weakness.... but they are just tooo gooooooood..... I WILL HAVE SELF CONTROL! (starting tomorrow :S)
But I have lost 2lbs over the weeked :D that is a goooooood thing cause I'm down to my first goal weight :D:D:D:D YAY!
Commenterererers;
lovelybones: Thank you! :) you are so lovely xx
Runs Alone: HI! Yes quite new and I love it... and I love reading everyones, its inspiring
Now I must be off my loves
my cherished butterflies.
Homework and the Gym calls, no dinner for me tonight :) for I don't eat when I am angry at my family
xx

No comments:
Post a Comment