Monday, October 11, 2010

005

:(
I know only moments go I left school to return home, and on the way home the KFC called out to the loose change in my pocket..............
Do I hate my self?
YES
...
...
I most definitley do
Why?
WHY?
WHY?
why did I buy it?
I don't know but I did
and now I am going to have to go for an extra long run on the treadmill tonight
*sigh*

2 comments:

  1. no use fretting on what has happened, just use it as an excuse to do better next time! chin up, and try not to hate yourself! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i stop carrying any form of money on me when i'm going to class and what not so that even if i'm tempted i just dont have the cash. keep tryin to fight the urges! they'll start to go away after awhile <3

    ReplyDelete