Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Peanut Butter

I am soooooo craving a Peanut Butter sandwich.... I have been on this liquid fast for today and I am so wanting a Peanut Butter sandwhich.... soooooooooo bad.
but if I ruin this fast I will be soooooo angry with myself.... I need to be in the 130 range by saturday! I really need to be... I mean I weighed myself this morning @ 143.8lbs
so I need to loose 4lbs by friday.
Yeah.

I am doing this fast with BellaAna, whom I have actually known since I was 5 which is actually kinda funny.
I am also doing the fast with Starving Artist, and also bony bunny will be joining tomorrow...
YAY! I will stay super strong for you girls and not break my fast.

I had a small hiccup today tho, but I will be able to make up for it tonight at boot camp
so thats all good.

I have also noticed that my posts have actually been really boring... Haha... I don't know why because my last week has been really eventful, expesh the weekend... I think I am just becoming a boring person... or just a super busy person... and I want to post supermegaawesome posts but I seem to find it impos because at school I am always watched by friends when I am on the computer and at home mum is always wanting to do stuff and I don't have time to just sit down and blog and throw my thoughts out onto this for ya'll to read...
*sigh*
And I still can't blog today...
I promise
and I mean promise to have some more decent thing to say
because I think my posts are a little dry haha


and yes bony bunny - coke zero isn't zero calorie... lame right?
xx
bye my lovelies

3 comments:

  1. I can't completely fast.. I have to eat at least one whole egg, or two egg whites a day... Matts rules, I kinda promised... but other than that one thing it will be just liquids xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best with your fast! please take care of yourself though xxx you could smell the peanut butter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. coke zero is 0 cal? this is a tad misleading and makes me feel like a fool haha. keep up with the fast and you should buy natural peanut butter (the kind without sugar). You have less cravings for it because there's no sugar in it and it fills you up more because the only ingredient is peanuts. if you need suggestions for what kinds to buy, i can tell you what i get. <3

    ReplyDelete