Ok so normally I don't get freaked out when boys don't text back decently or long enough....
But when my boyfriend texts back when I ask him what he is up to for the week and if he wants to hang out for an hour sometime this week and I get a reply of... "Duno babe study, Sorry g2g ill talk to you later xx" I freak out.... Serious I am freaking out now! I don't know why but I am and I really don't want to be freaking out.. buuuuuut every since I found out his ex tried to get into him on Saturday night I have kinda become freaked... Like "what if he wanted to get into her?".................. I do not like feeling this way I mean its stupid he most definitley didn't think that.... But when she is über skinny, with the longest legs I have ever seen and she is gorgeous.... Am I allowed to worry a little?
Anyway... Today I consumed;
Breakfast: NADA!
Snack: Grapes
Lunch: Rice Ball
Dinner: Vegetables and Corned Beef (only ate small portion)
No idea how many cals buuuut I am tooooooo tired to care and far to stressed..... stupid school!!! It really should go die..... Or burn to the ground....... haha! Anyone else hate school.... Thank god there is only 21 days left of school. 21DAYS!!!! 21DAYS until I can go out and do what I want!!! And then after that only 3months until University, in my own little apartment with 4 other girls in the Uni halls..... No parents...... No rules (except the uni ones)....... am I excited? Oh gosh yes.......... I so so so so so so so so so cannot wait..... I sent away my portfolio today :) only 18days until I find out if I got in :D I am sooooooo excited :D fingers crossed that I did!!! :D because I have to leave this house and city.... can't stand it here ha!
So how many of you are in Uni?! Collage?! Whatever it is lol? How about in Highschool (which is a bitch may I add) Yes school is a bitch.... Although Uni wont be because I will be majoring in my mpost favourite thing in the world.... FASHION!(and business) Not toooooooo excited about the business part but meh have to do something else that can help me get far in life if fashion fails me! But it wont because I love making and designing clothes :P Yeah.... and atm I am loving one fashionista..... Taylor Momsen.... she is skinny and she has a really cute personaly style!!!!
SOOOOOOOOO SKINNY!!!!!!!!!!
so lucky
Comments: lovelybones; i'm not going to fret will maybe do a water fast sometime this week and do better
Runs Alone; Yeah well my money is going into my piggy bank that i brought today, its really cute and pink :) I'm putting all my loose change there until I get enough money to buy some cute heels!!!
Well I hope my week gets better!
xx
















Hey girly :) Id like to tell you not to worry, but Im the type of person who would be freaking out. I just dont ever say anything to my boyfriend until I really have to, I just silently freak out alone cause I know Im irrational. If youre more rational than me then maybe you can deal with it better haha.
ReplyDeleteGoodluck though, maybe just wait it out to see whats up. He could just be stressed out with alot to do this week, I know thats what was going on with my bf and I. Keep us updated!