Last day of my fast...
I didn't do to well yesterday.... I could have done better... well better for a fast
A smoothie for breakfast
1/4 of a peanut butter sandwhich for lunch
and a salad for dinner
can't really call it a fast more like restricting
Oh well can't really beat myself up... I didn't put on any weight or loose any
still sitting at 145.6lbs
145lbs has been my constant for the past week
well at least I might add another day to my fast
then I wont eat anything tomorrow and go to the GYM!
and loose that stupid 145.6 and make it a nice lower number
and loose that stupid 145.6 and make it a nice lower number
....
can't talk much today have lots of school work... I am actually taking the day off to complete it all :S
Comments:
Almost Skinny: burpees!!!! EVIL!!! I swore I was going to pass out... or barf haha... I still stretched after boot camp, and still my "abs" hurt... I can't even laugh or cough properly yet haha
Lovely Bones: Thank you :) They should improve hopefully haha
Lovely Bones: Thank you :) They should improve hopefully haha
Starving Artist: The book is great... I don't like her mom Dr Marrigan that much atm... I haven't gotten to far in the book yet been far too busy. and thanks :)
Kelly: Yeah its good doing the bootcamp and hopefully the stats improve:D
Kelly: Yeah its good doing the bootcamp and hopefully the stats improve:D
coco: your welcome... my body should be thanking me, but atm its having a little whinge, my muscles are aching a little, but I stretched I swear haha.
Rozy: no I did 28 - half push ups, when you are on your knees instead of on your toes haha.. less effort
Bony bunny: I hope I get tiny... fingers crossed
ALSO on a side note :D:D:D 8 followers :)
yayayayayayayay
and I promise that after friday you shall have more of a post to read.... I have been far toooooooo busy with school.... stupid school
xx
stay strong lovelies

No comments:
Post a Comment