Hello,
I don't think I formally introduced myself....
My name is.... haha now that would be silly, lets just call me Cinderella... fits perfectly I guess. My name starts with C and my username - Xo-glass-slippers-oX... :)
Or you can just call me C
its really up to you
now I must be off for a nice long run.... stupid french fries
Ciao!!!! xx
btw a happy surprise when I woke up :D
my first ever follower!!!!! lovelybones :) xx
thank you :) now I have at least one person who my ramblings could be read by
xx :D

I enjoy your ramblings :) next time i have time to post i shall let my followers know about you so maybe they'll follow you too. they are all so wonderful, and support helps alot when youre having a bad day. welcome to the world of blogging ! :)
ReplyDeleteyay! a new blogger! i am sorta new.. like a month old maybe? i'm excited to see your daily ramblings! oh and lovelybones is awesome :) <3
ReplyDelete