Just got back from boot camp...
and
O
M
G
I AM UNFIT!
the guy running it I swear just did everything so it would be harder for us
we had the fitness test today
- We had a 1/2mile jog to warm up
- then a 1mile run (I got 9:57mins I know embarrasing)
- then 2minutes of push ups (I did 28 1/2 push ups even more embarrasing)
- then 2minutes of situps (49! which was good I guess)
- then this other thing which I don't know the name of where you jump up then touch the ground then go into a push up position then come back up and jump and tart again for 2minutes (I got 20 which was baaaaad)
- the shuttle runs of a 20metre distance for 2minutes there is one and back is one (I did 16)
and that was the fitness test I sucked!!!!
But I will improve!!!!!
Then we did some kick boxing which was awesome fun :)
better go now dinner time :(
Rice and veggies!!!

I think thats his job :P & I think they're called burpees (I hate them too!) Don't worry, when I did boot camp my fitness improved so much, you'll love the results- Keep at it! xxx
ReplyDeletewhat a good workout! any workout is a good one so dont let your stats get you down. your progress will improve really quickly, dont worry!
ReplyDeleteWe called those updowns, I remember hating them, but it's funny because I really miss playing sports and the team workouts - maybe I need to find a bootcamp kind of gym near me.
ReplyDeleteDon't beat yourself up about the fitness test - you can only improve from here!!
thanks a lot :)
ReplyDeletesounds like a good workout, enjoy them!! your body will thank you :)
EXCUSE ME?! did you do 28 AND 1/2 push-ups?!
ReplyDeleteDamn girl, I couldn't even do 2 and 1/2 if someone held a gun to my head!
You will have a killer body in no time!
On the bright side, boot camp is HARD and so therefore you WILL GET SUPER FIT! I'm so jealous that you get that much exercise, especially with an instructor. You're going to get tiny!
ReplyDelete