Well guys guess what?!!!!
I have completed day 2 of my liquid fast with no hiccups (except for eating a tomato for breakfast but they are basically 0cals so it doesn't count!!)
I have completed day 2 of my liquid fast with no hiccups (except for eating a tomato for breakfast but they are basically 0cals so it doesn't count!!)
ARE YOU PROUD?!
I had 3 green teas, a coke zero and a trimmers delight (or something like that) smoothie (191cals)
I am happy and when I weighed myself this morning I had a 0.4lb change and hopefully its even more of a loss when I get up tomorrow!!!!!
Today was interesting
I woke up and went to school... of course. Then half way through the day I went home "sick", because my mum wanted me to go watch my brothers sports... but I was more than happy to leave school during lunch and not eat... I just went to the mall before his sports and got my smoothie, which was AMAZING! thanks BellaAna for telling me where to get those!!! They are sooo good and the burn fat while making you not hungry AT THE SAME TIME!!!!
Haha
Haha
So I watched my brother play his sports then I went home and tried to clean my room... but then my lovely boy S turned up and surprised me. I was soooooo ahppy he just randomly decided to turn up because I was having these horrible thoughts in my brain 5minutes before thinking
we haven't been texting much, but we see alot of each other on the weekends, but then what if he is just doing that because I ask? What if he is starting to get sick of me? OMG what if he is doing what I do and letting me down slowly
Then I started freaking out haha
And then someone rings my doorbell. I got annoyed for a moment because I was in the zone of cleaning and worrying... and when I answered it I saw him and the evil horrible thoughts just left my brain
And SMILED!
Oooooo I do love him!!!
Oooooo I do love him!!!
BUT i don't like him when he goes out and buys the man perfume that I was going to buy him for christmas.... bitch haha... when he told me he brought it, I think he realised I Was going to buy him it because I swear my entire face dropped because I felt it drop...
haha well after that we just sat and talked and madeout for a bit which was nice because we haven't really just done that in a while.
I had to kick him out though at 5:30 because I had netball stuff which was good cause I got a good work out...
After netball I went for a run and to buy coke zero because I told mum I was at my friends for dinner.... but I wasn't ooooo sneaky!!!! haha hopefully work will call tomorrow and will want me to work... or I will go to the gym so I don't consume as many cals during dinner. I am glad I lied about dinner tonight because they had Fish and Chips..... Deep fried horriblenessnessnesss buuuuut sooooo good!
Oh and I wasn't even sore today from that boot camp.... except my tummy... but that was also the period. But I still crave that stupid peanut butter sandwhich... I might just have one tomorrow.....
Or maybe I will fast
Or I could have it and a banana and that be my breakfast, only if I lost otherwise it will just be the banana and then fast the rest of the day? YES I will do that!!!!
GYM TOMORROW!!! :) (and my peanut butter sandwich.... if I have lost!!!! Hopefully I have)
Halloween on sunday :D
I am excited because saturday night is my friends halloween party and at midnight we are all going into town for a massive party up in our awesome costumes.... I dunno if I want to go as Lady Gaga or a Pirate.... I think I am leaning more towards a pirate... actually I will go as a pirate... and I will be a sexy pirate.... why do I want to go as a pirate more? Because my legs aren't good enough for a Gaga Leotard...
I have 4weeks for my legs to be GREAT!!!! My boyfriends formal(prom/ball) is on the 4th December and my legs need to be fantastic for the afterparty and my arms skinny for the formal so I look good in both of my dresses!!!! I NEED TO BE THIN!!! AND my skin needs to be clear... does anyone have any D.I.Y facial treatments? and I also need my hair to be not frizzy and horrible... and again anyone have any D.I.Y hair treatments... apparently egg whites or something? I dunno but I need tips ASAP haha
And thank you guys sooooo much for your support!!!! And also a think you to Almost Skinny who said she will make a diet plan/meal plan thing on her page!!! Will totally be following it next year when I move out and when I am skinny...
Oh and my email is purple_chick_undercover@hotmail.com
if anyone wants to email me they can!!!! I check that almost everyday
xx
Stay Strong beautiful girls!!!
xoxoxox


SO PROUD!!!! Well done! :) congrats on the loss and good luck for tomorrow's weigh in!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy you like the idea- I've actually decided to make a whole new healthy vegan food blog (silly blogger that won't let you have more than 10 pages) hopefully you'll like it *crosses fingers* Stay strong xxx
http://hubpages.com/hub/Get-rid-of-a-pimple-overnight---Simple-technique-that-works-every-time
ReplyDeleteI haven't actually tried this, but I'm about to today 'cause I have photos being taken later O.o Hope it works for us both! Good luck <3
haha i absolutely love your positive attitude! Keep it up beautiful!! <3
ReplyDeletemmm. this boy sounds beautiful. <3 winter is the perfect time for romances, no?
ReplyDelete