Well as it was, last night I was sooooooo Paranoid.... He actually had the tummy flu and was really sick last night. So that was the reason for the blunt texts *sigh* I am too paranoid.... I really need to learn how to relax. But then how can I relax when everything at school is due in and everything is closing in with 20days left of school...... I have actually started to panic!!!! NOOOO! Calm, I need calm, but I can't be, I am pretty sure I just failed my assesment....... because I didn't even had in half of in :S, I have decided that I am a worrier, not a warrior..... Maybe next year I shall be a Warrior! Yes I will be neat, organised, rich and SKINNY! Yes skinny, skinny so I can wear a bikini during summer and not have to wear shorts over my chubby thighs, but bear some skin with skinny legs!
I have decided I am going to have a reward system.... If I gain weight... I have to put $5 per lb into Polly my new Pink Piggy Bank... and if I loose weight $2 per lb.... so soon I shall have lots of money, for when I reach my goal weight and size and buy a new HOT wardrobe (although it will be brought from cute little op shops which are so much cooler than the mainstream.... yes?) "money, money, must sound funny, in a rich mans world"
Mmmm my mum came into my room just before saying she joined us up for this kick boxing fit thing boot camp!!! YES! I will be super fit and skinny!!! Thank you mum.... I think she must think I am either unhealthy, unfit, or fat. Because she also brought me a gym membership... is my mum awesome or what?!!! But not if she thinks I am fat, unhealthy or unfit.... but just becuase she brought me a gym membership and paid for this kick boxing fit thing boot camp.
Right so now I am superf exhausted from this entire day, school, then homework, then Umpiring for netball, then a run... I really need a great nice looooooong sleep so good night loves xx

Assignments to = death, Im right there with you. Kickingboxing, Im so jealous!
ReplyDeleteyou are simply genious! i'm stealing your piggy bank idea! oh and yes, i'm so swamped with school that i feel like giving up haha. but i push on and so shall you!! i'm so jealous of your kickboxing as well! i wanted to do kick boxing but it didn't fit into my schedule. <3
ReplyDeletei think i spelled genius wrong.. haha sorry OCD right there
ReplyDeleteSo it wont let me comment on your other post, weird! anyways, congrats on your latest loss girl!
ReplyDelete