My room is a mess....... Like actually it's horrible.... Buuuuut I sooo cannot be bothered cleaning it up!!!! Ahhhhh the hassel of actually doing something that envolves effort.
I mean even going to the gym these days is such a huge chore.... but its fine when I am there but not so when I am there but just getting out ouf the house after school or during the weekend and driving there just uses far tooooooo much brain power.... but thats what happens when there is only 4weeks and 3days left of my last year at high school all the trying has gone because I just want to go have fun!!!
I had a good dose of fun yesterday... helped the boyfriend buy some $180 jeans (Yeah I know.... the most expensive thing I own in my wardrobe is $100 and I think that is my formal dress) how he has that sort of money I don't know. He brought me soem tights and some really cute socks tho :DD, oh and lunch............... :( pretty annoyed.... I really wanted sushi.... but there was no good places that did Rice Balls so I "shared" his souvalaki I had few mouthfulls (revoulting) of the oily fatty chicken, and some of the bread, and the lettuce..... After lunch we watched a street performer and then he left for work.... and then I met up with my friend and did some much needed bargain hunting shopping!!!! Sigh..... I wish I could buy shorts but I can't because I need to loose weight before I can... But shirts the "IN" thing is baggy here so I am sorted!!!
So on my list I did a few things;
I helped my boyfriend find a pair of jeans, exercised by walking around town, didn't eat less because when I got drunk me and my friends thought it would be a fantastic idea to eat a whole lot of fries with garlic aoli, and then when we were in town some boys brought us a cheeseburger each from mcdonalds..... DIE DIE DIE!!!!! haha
Buuuuut all in all I HAD FUN! which was what I was meaning to do and did!!!!
However today was BAAAAAD!!!!
Hangovers = fatty fried foods to cure!!!!!!
:(:(:(
I had..... wait for it!!!!!
- a blt bagel combo from McD's
- a scoop of chips
- Subway!!!!!!! (foot long, chicken fillet)
EWWWWWWW!
But I went for a run!!!!! :) that maybe worked off the scoop of chips
maybe....
Yeazaaash
But my brain is mush so setting a goal too high for myself tomorrow will be stupid!!!!
hahaha but
this is what I would like to get done:
- Uni Portfolio completed
- Room tidied
- Design Assignment
- Photography Homework
- Graphics Assignment
- GYM
- Go to friends party
- GET DRUNK! (i'm not an alcoholic, it's just I'm 18 ((legal!!!!)) and its the last weekend of the school holidays soooooooo why not!!!!)

Hey girly, I dont know what your stats are but Im almost positive that you are no where near fat. Good luck in getting your to do list done! I always feel better when things are accomplished.
ReplyDelete