So... (Saturday 12:20pm)
I have an exam at 2:30 today (on a fucking saturday.... DA FUCK?!!!).... Don't wanna talk about it
Put on a whole lot of weight.... Don't wanna talk about it
(Sunday 3:36am)
My flatmate has left the halls and gone home
my friend has gone for summer
I got called fat walking home from town
I am super tired
my room is a mess
I am drunk
aaaaaand I have work tomorrow....
the only good thing is that it is SUMMER FREAKING VACATION BABY!
off now to coma from all the wonderful beers. tequila. and whatever I had managed to consume today.... Hangover tomorrow may be bad... so pop some paracetamol and water should be all good
love y'all
sorry for being a no show for a while.... study and assignments and work suck and suck all my time up... but dw I have been reading your blogs! PROMISE
xx

Hey darling, I hope you're ok!
ReplyDeleteThose people that called you fat are just losers, you're gorgeous.
Don't worry about being away for a while, we all do that from time to time.
Can't wait till your next post.
Love Anafly
xxx