Friday, November 25, 2011

Day Twelve

Day eleven: What are your family's eating habits? 
Ummmm well because I don't live with them any more so I don't see them very much, but what I do know is that BIG dinners are a must (even with thanksgiving dinner last night, I got out of eating half of it) and breakfast is a normal thing, with lunches prepared for you when you have school that day. Weekends are horrible... Friday night is Pizza/Take out night. Saturday is normally whatever you want for lunch that is in our cupboard such as noodles etc... and sunday morning is normally a cooked breakfast or something.

Day Twelve: What are your friends eating habits like?
Well that really depends, I have friends who eat healthy, I have crash dieters that then binge to the days, I have friends who can eat whatever they want and get away with it.


Ooops totally forgot to post yesterday!!! Was super super busy...
I am at home now just for the weekend. So I was doing a bunch of stuff with mother woo
I got my hair done, I am blonde again (o How I have missed it!!!) and I got my legs waxed and bikini line waxed in prep for bikini season... that was fun.
And then I got a Christmas decoration and came home. and by that time it was 6.45 and it was dinner time. which is always crazy... my brother F is 15 and has major attitude problems like crrraaaaazy its ridiculous, and dinner turned into yelling matches, O how I love to be home.
I ate 1/2C stuffing, 2 potatoes, 2 heads of broccoli, and 3 forkfuls of chicken, and somehow got away with the "I am not hungry excuse"........... never got away with it before, but hey not complaining!!!!!

Today I went to the gym at 6am with mum, then at 7 came home and climbed into bed and only just woke up at 11:30 :) sunbathing may be in the cards today!!!

speaking of the gym I now weigh 69kgs which is 152lbs.... which mean I have dropped 4kgs/8lbs roughly give or take!!!!!!!! but 4kgs in 2 weeks is good for me... because actually on sunday I weighed 72ish so I dropped 3kgs in a week which makes me smile.... hopefully by the 20th December I am atleast 62kgs :D (146lbs)

COMMENTS!
xXpOsErXx: I don't know how long I am going to do this, but I am doing the 60day challenge, so maybe until the 60days are up, but still try and continue posting everyday... YEAH I know how much calories are in Alcohol, and I know I am loosing weight, but if I just cut alcohol out completely it will drop much faster, but being a student it is part of a lifestyle, expesh in New Zealand. I know I don't have to drink, but I still do it, I enjoy the feeling of being drunk :) Also I think the gym helps a lot!!!!! x

ciao bellas

1 comment:

  1. hehe i got mentioned.
    I just thought it was pretty amazing, and the amount you've lost is even more amazing. Well done you!
    I have a question, if you run out- what do you eat on an average day? I bet it isn't much to lose so much weight in 2 weeks ;)
    Well done again, its pretty incredible xx

    ReplyDelete