do you eat breakfast? what do you usually have?
No... no I actually I don't normally eat breakfast, I mean I try toooooooo but I just don't like it, but if I do I eat oatmeal (porridge) or an apple
weeeeeeeeeeeeell I am DRRRRRuuUUUUUUUnk!!!
$1 wines are the best thing ever invented
anyways went to the gym yesterday with a friend and did body combat.... I hurt!
its like punching and shit
I pretended to punch thy flatmate....
hahahahhahahahhaha
sooorry babes
far too drunk
8 wines later
xxxxxxxxxx
P.S I know your reading xx

Really glad your posting everyday like this. How long are you gonna go on? It means I always have something new to read which is motivating so thanks! Also your answers are quite interesting
ReplyDeleteDid you know how calories are in alcohol? Its right up there gram for ml with starches and sugars! How are you managing to loose weight and still drink that much? I'm jealous - why doesn't that work for chocolate? ;)