Ok so I am officially on a major cut back on food as the bikini season begins very soon. No Chocolate. No fries. No fried food. No butter. I will be having a very bland and limited diet until I reach my first GW of 135lbs... hopefully by the 30th... but since I am starting at 160lbs (yes I know I am back up there again) I have a ton of work ahead of me. but anyways....
Today's Menu:
Breakfast: 1C extra slim milk w/ drinking chocolate
Apple
Lunch: N/A
Dinner: 1/2 tuna sandwich
I am going to the gym at 1:30 today until 3.... Then I have work at 4 so that should be all good. Just can't bring my eftpos with me, because that always ends really really bad. REALLY BAD! like chicken nuggets, fries, chips(crisps), chocolate...... you get the picture. Working in a supermarket sucks. Well not really but it sucks due to all the food. Where I really want to work is a clothing store. And I could easily get a job in one but the hours are less, and if you want time off it wont be as flexible as where I work now. I may try to get one next summer though.
xxxx
ciao bellas

No comments:
Post a Comment