Friday, October 21, 2011

Tattoos are like stories -- they're symbolic of the important moments in your life.

Yes that is right.
You guessed right.
The title speaks the beautiful truth.
:)
YEAH
I GOT A TATTOO! 
:) been wanting this since I was 12, when I saw this girl who was 18 at my dance school who had dance tattooed on her arch of her foot. I knew exactly what I wanted. "Live Love Dance" inscribed into my foot, into my soul. I live to love, love to dance, and dance to live. It's a cycle. Yet I may not take classes any more. I still live to love, I still love to dance, and dance to live. 


My mum is going to FREAK!!!!!
ciao bellas off to get drunk and wander with my lovely American Flatmate E
xoxoxox

2 comments:

  1. oh. my. gosh.

    i heard getting tattoos on your foot hurts like a mother... going into labor. you're tough!

    i like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooo mmmmm ggggg !!! im just soo flustered as i was catching up on your blog I saw this tattoo and was like hellloooo i sooo want a "Live, Love, Laugh" tattoo (not the exact same thing i know but randome coincidence ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete