Saturday, November 26, 2011

Day Thirteen

Is your diet ever negatively influenced by your friends? Do they pressure/tempt you to eat unhealthy food?
Oh boy do they ever!!!!! My binges normally come because I am hanging with my friends, an ice cream here, some mc donalds there..... they don't pressure me in anyway but yes my diet is negatively influenced by friends (not all because like I said yesterday some of them are health freaks)

Anyway this morning I went to the gym with mum again and we went to the body combat class, which I also did on Tuesday, buuuuut it may be hard but apparently you burn roughly 545calories from this class, so, so far I am negative 200(give or take)
Now I was asked by xXpOsErXx: What do you eat in an average day?
Haha well that really depends because some days I like food and other days I don't.
On a day I like food normally goes like this (and normally is when I am working - damn supermarket!!)
Breakfast: Apple or Porridge/Oatmeal
Snack: Apple or Croissant w/ butter
Lunch: Bacon Salad Sandwich or really unhealthy shit like chips or biscuits, maybe subway
Snack: Tea
Dinner: Cup of soup or nothing

These days are rare, like once a week but then it is good to treat yourself every now and again or I find that if I don't I can binge like there is no fucking tomorrow

on a day where I feel guilty normally my intake is low I normally skip one meal
Breakfast: (I mainly skip this, normally because I am up late or because I lie in bed all day... don't know which is more popular for me, but it is bad so I don't recommend it at all!!!) Um if I do eat breakfast it is either an apple, 1/2 cup oatmeal to make porridge, or 1 cup skim milk with 3 teaspoons of cadbury drinking chocolate
Lunch: I hardly ever skip this unless I have had a big breakfast. but this consists of one of these, 1 egg with a slice of toast, 1/2 tuna sandwich (1 piece bread folded in half with tuna, no butter, no mayo), small garden salad, tuna salad, cup of soup or an apple
Dinner: is pretty much the same as lunch but sometimes I do have like some chicken or steak to keep up my protein and iron etc.. (and if I were to skip, dinner is the best one I skip so it means I eat breakfast)
Snacks: Raw fruits or veges

But on top of this I exercise at least for 30mins a day even if it is dancing crazily around my room or a quick walk. And I also take VITAMINS! you need to keep them up!!! Calcium, Iron, Zinc, Vitamin C etc etc...... they stop you from getting sick!!!!!!
yes sir

xx well I am off to soak in the sun xx
loveya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment