Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day Nine

What is your favourite food, healthy or unhealthy?
My favourite food? ummmmmmm good question... prolly fries.... no potato, you can make all the carb stuff that I like out of them.... I love them, can't get enough of them... but then I don't like what the do. Maybe it's because I am Irish?

Is it just me, or are you guys like this? But do you stress when you can't control what you eat or when you eat?
Like last night I wanted to make a salad, which is what started the argument about the dishes with my flatmate, but there were no clean plates or anything, so I actually got really stressed and anxious, like I have no idea, this hasn't happened before, maybe because I have never not been able to not eat when I want to, but the thing is, is that I felt that ana had given me permission to eat and I couldn't... I actually cried because I wasn't allowed to have my salad... Never has happened before, and I really didn't like the feeling. I like couldn't breathe. It was horrible. Have any of you pretty ladies, had that feeling before?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment