Monday, November 8, 2010

SLAKERRRRRRR

"Slacker?"
"Yes that's me!"
"SLACKER!!!!"
"You called?"
"SLACKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"What do you want?!!!!"
"Stop procrastinating you fat piece of shit"

Yes that's me. A slacker. A common procrastinator. You can find me in my room sitting on my bum at my desk lon my lap top. I will be on facebook, msn, itunes, blogspot and google. I don't do much when I am on any of them. I just sit there and stare blankly at the screen clicking away at the mouse pad, reading through you blogs but tooo tired and to busy thinking about distractions that can distract me from the task at hand. I Don't reply becuase my brain is mush (SOrryyYY!Y!!!) I want to I swear but my hands are barely able to move. Typing is such an effort. But then thats kinda acceptable when you are ending the final stages of high school. The teachers pile lots of study notes, art assignments all into the last weeks of school to make you work harder until you are so tired you don't want to get up from your seat in class to trudge slowly down the halls and up and down the stairs to your next class.... Ohhhh but we have to making us even more tired. And finally when the bell goes for you to go home... alas... we cannot because we need to stay late at school to finish art and to study and to be tutored. The only thing pushing us through is the countdown to summer.... mine is two days until school ends and study starts then 14days from then to my first and last exam and for my summer to start. I want to sleep now. But rest can come to me on wednesday night when I have signed out and handed everything in. Tomorrow, alcohol and coke zero shall line my stomach as I watch cup day after I say "Goodbye" to my peers in the leaver assembly, even though we have one day left of school.
ALL I want to do is say Goodbye.
I want to crawl into a ball and close my eyes... but i have two panels to stick down and 6 briefs to write so I shall say good bye to you my lovelies and hello to my art as it is 11:56pm and wish to be in bed by 3am
XOXOXOX

1 comment:

  1. Nothing wrong with being a slacker.

    Good luck with all the end of school stuff!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete