While casually searching for thinspo.
I always come across the sad sad sad pictures of the skin and bones. I don't like it. I don't even understand how anyone would want to be soooooo thin! (Sorry if you do) But being that thin means I would have so many health problems. I would rather be SLIM and beautiful with the space between my thighs, collar bones, my ribs SLIGHTLY showing and my hip bones to be seen. If that means I don't reach my goal weight... I don't really mind... I just want to be thinish... Slim... Slim enough to be a model... Slim enough that my boyfriend will be able to piggy back me and think I am delicate... To fit size 6 - 8 clothes (NZ)
I don't want to be able to count every rib bone, I want to see the slight hint off my ribs
I don't want to be able to count every rib bone, I want to see the slight hint off my ribs
I don't want sharp hip bones that could cut my soul, I want the beautiful definition of slender hips
I don't want bone thin legs, I only want that space between my thighs
I don't want to be bone thin. I want to be model slim!
I don't want to be so thin I could die, I want to be slim enough to be happy and live
xx

aww, you'll get there :) those pictures are usually tampered with anyway to exaggerate the deathliness of them.
ReplyDeleteSometimes it takes over, and you don't realize what you really and truly look like. There is a fine line between beauty and health.
ReplyDelete