Saturday, November 20, 2010

Hello

Oh gosh I never told you guys this buuuut I was offered a place at the University I want to go to :D YAYAYAYAY! All I have to get is good grades from the end of the year results and I will be accepted true and proper. I am so happy because its like going to be super awesome!!! Away from my parents, time to be THIN! Thats really the main thing I will be looking forward to is changing my eating patterns. Because I will be living with people that dont know me so therefore they wont question my eating patterns which should be great :)

I tried to do a salt water flush but kinda failed at it. But yet I am not a bloated mess. Maybe it is because I didnt put toooooo much salt resulting in me not getting bloated and the flush not doing anything yup.

Well I have to go got soooo much study to do for this exam
xoxox
will tell you more soon

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting into the uni!!!!

    Sorry about the salt water flush not working out. Next time, eh? Good luck with your exam!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete