Finished! Completed! OVER!!!!
No more high school
No more detentions (not that I ever got many)
No more being late to school
No more bunking
No more uniform
No more teachers and year 9's
No more lunches.
No More
I am sad... but then I am not. I hated school but I know I will miss it... I haven't cried... not yet. I proberbly will at the prizegiving. I am sad!!!
I don't want to go out to the real world yet.
I am not ready. But I am ready to face my own life.
Why does it have to be so contradicting.
*SIGH*
Today went out with a bang
Started with a whole lot of "FUUUUUCK" art panels were due in.... I just finished thank god.
So now I have no more design, no more graphics, no more ict, and no more photography. Just one last exam on the 24th November for Classics. But yes, handed in my panels at 8:40, then bunked first period to go get a much needed chai latte. Then came back for second, and just chilled and talked with class mates. Then in Third my classics teachers showed pics from hertrip to greece and italy. AFTER that was sign out and exam info. Then I went to my friends lake and sunbathed, had a beer, applied fake tatoos, and filled up water balloons. We headewd back to school to verse our brother school in a water fight, which started with a bang and ended 5 to 10 minutes later with the senior managment being gay. After that I went to a leavers drinks/bbq/hang then left to umpire, then went back for fireworks.... I am going to miss (almost) EVERONE!!!
So yes I have mixed feelings right now
*sighs*
But still SCHOOL IS OVER AND TODAY WAS GREAT!!!!!

CONGRATS! (:
ReplyDeleteI just finished summer this school and it's a weird feeling ... I was sad and happy and scared at the same time, if this is even possible (;
you have no idea how jealous I am, I wanna be oouuut! I am so ready.. and I have another year >.<
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! That's the best feeling ever!
ReplyDeletexoxoxo