Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Almost empty


ok so yestderday was a success.
I had;
water
1/2 a coke zero
and a small piece of chicken (told mum I was sick so she made me eat a little)

but that means I am almst empty
Ok and can I ask you guys something
What is a salt water flush?!!!
I have no idea what it is, or what it does but I keep reading about it on blogs *help!*

Also last night I was on ASOS.com amazing website and I spent $162.48 on clothes!!! Three Items.
Image 1 of ASOS Bandeau Cut Out Chevron Swimsuit
Swimsuit - $26.90
Image 1 of Lipsy Backless Dress With Shoulder PadsImage 2 of Lipsy Backless Dress With Shoulder Pads
Little Black Dress - $66.20
Image 1 of ASOS Premium Over-dyed Embroidered Lace Midi Dress
Maxi Dress - $43.50

Then +21.70 for shipping and handling.... then the charge on my debit
but I am happy with my purchases :D

I bought the bikini for the holiday I am going on with BellaAna and a few others its going to be so much fun... only 66 more days!!!!

now I am off for a tuition then a run
ciao my lovelies

3 comments:

  1. It's a very salty solution that you drink- your body can not handle it so it's like a full body laxative. It MUST be done on an empty stomach and if it goes wrong you will be a salty bloated nauseous balloon for the next week (no kidding- it happened)
    It's part of the master cleanse- try googling that for more info.
    & I love the dresses! Stay strong xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, beautiful clothes! :)

    perhaps try a milder flush? that sounds painful ):

    good luck though! be safe! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i've done a salt water flush before where i've consumed as much warm possible salt water as i could before going to bed. wasn't really pleasant. (i've also tried worse, like vinegar, but that's another story)

    if you're going to do one you should stick to once a week, or maybe twice a week, but not more. try drinking LOTS of tea, and cranberry juice(try going to natural ones that are low in sugar) and such.

    depends on what you want to do the flush for, also. colon cleanse? clearing up skin? losing weight? i'd try looking stuff up on google :)

    ReplyDelete