Nothing
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
well other than 200 calories worth of liquids
I am super happy and proud of myself
I didn't even cave at work
I AM GOING TO BE THIN!
Today I was super busy, waking up at 9am to start the beautiful bliss of study wooooo. I wrote and essay and read a fuck load of PSM (primary source material) until one pm. then drove to school to hand in my essay, greasy hair, and I hadn't showered I know EW! but hey I was about to go for a run so no point in showering really. I ran while watching Fashion TV And the thinspo on my iPod. I ran until I felt like passing out which to you my lovely ladies may not have been a long run but for me it hard, idk I have never been able to do long distance i get strained after 2mins but I pushed my self in 4 10minute intervals to run 40minutes at a slowish pace loosing 410 beautiful calories. making me a beautiful -110cals today. :) I think I may do the same tomorrow.
But yes after my run I had a shower and then got ready for work. which is at a supermarket. which is hard standing there looking at all the food you could possibly have on your break but I didnt cave oooooo noooooo I didn't I had a chicken noodle soup 65cals I think, it was hot and I burnededed my tongue :( teach me to drink chicken noodle soup.
Then I came home and here I am now typing away cheerfully to you girls.
Sorry if I don't comment, its just my brain sometimes doesnt read everything I think I am a little ADD and Dyslexic and probs a few more things, so its hard for me to concentrate and I sometimes read things wrong *sigh* o well I am trying to comment I swear its just sometimes its just plain hard for me.
AND thank you everyone for the support oooo your all so lovely!!!
Mich I hope your hangover gets better and that your fast goes well :)
Thin_Envy Thank you :)
Starving Artist Thank you for you support :)
BellaAna Yes down with these super sweet boyfriends haha :) I definitley made up for it today :D and you amaze me you beautiful strong girly xx
Stay Strong Chicase
ex oh ex oh

;) way to go girlie, glad you're out of your funk, keep up the good work & stay strong! <3
ReplyDeleteNothing wrong with skipping showers. ;D It's a good kind of funk.
ReplyDeleteSorry you burned your tongue. My little sis tried to convince me that you should put sugar on your tongue right away if you burn it, and it'll make the burn go away. I was like YEAH RIGHT I am not putting 15 calories of evil in my mouth for nothing--I'll take the pain! (Splenda doesn't work.)
Hope you have a good day, hun! <3