Friday, November 5, 2010

No I want to be

ARGHHHHH!!!!
I hate myself
FUCK YOU ANA!!!!!
OMG
She just doesn't leave my head, well if she does she leaves for two days lets me binge to my hearts content and lets me contemplate life as a fattie!!!!
And nows she just popped back
"Miss me much C? well I am back, and now you know you can't live without me hehehehehe I AM BACK FOR GOOD!"
OMG
two days of eating "Normally" and what did it get me? Going from 142 to the horrible 146lbs FML!
I am liquid fasting until Friday no exceptions
no breaking
no "just one buiscut"
NO NO NO!!!!
only liquid like green tea, water, coke zero. And I Can either have one juice, or one smoothie a day. And if you care to join me you can.
I hate me!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck on the fast!!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it lovely! I would join but I'm about to start a new diet monday, you might like it actually, come check out my next post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh that's so annoying. but maybe it is water weight, or even just extra stuff you haven't "gotten out of your system" yet, if you know what I mean? Try fiber..

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck! the consequences of binges when Ana comes back is always a horrible thing. but you can get through this I know you can =)

    ReplyDelete