Ok so last night I was ummm really really drunk!!!!
So me and my friends headed to a foam party!!!!
Pretty EPIC!!! Like OMG
buuuuuuut...
yes there is a but
....
well there was a comp to win a $100 bar tab for girls
hmmmm
so lots of girls get on the table and start dancing
a couple of fat chicks get there bras off and pretty much started getting it on *EW!*
mw and my friend are like we are not drunk enuf (even tho we were wasted)
we got off the table
haha
then got back on
then they started to eliminate people and the only way u cud stay up was if you showed skin
so we took our dresses off half way (wearing as them as skirts) I am happy to say i was the skinnest girl there :)
:):):)
then they narrowed it down to four girls, 2 random girls with massive boobs, me and my friend.
Then we started dancing again and in somepoint we took our bras off :S but dont worry we hid our bits haha
but still then they had a "vote" pretty much who ever got the loudest scream won...
I was the last one to have the yelling and it was the loudest so I won a $100 bar tab and my friend came 2nd so she got a $50 bar tab....
Now how do I tell my boyf?!!! haha
ciao bellas
starving today :)

congrats on winning! im sure the boyfriend will understand ;).
ReplyDeletestay lovely. <3
LOL thats insane ;) and congrats on being the thinnest there- must've been the greatest feeling in the world
ReplyDeletei suggest... dont tell >.< but thats just me!
xoxo
rock on girly!!! haha that's so awesome! <3
ReplyDeleteSounds epic. Wish I was there!
ReplyDelete