Hey loves, sorry I have been MIA, AWOL whatever.... but between work, uni and moving flats I have been FLAT OUT! So over the past few weeks I have binged like a mo fo... but now I have been fasting since Tuesday.... no idea how I have managed to last 5 days with nothing more than tea, 4 biscuits, a handful of corn chips, and some alcohol. I don't know how... but I have managed. I also moved out on Friday... and still am moving... I just got so fed up with H and Mikachu I had to get the hell out of that flat... even though I only moved next door its still ok. Its still not with the over dramatic me me me girls who bitch about me and make my life miserable. I love my new room its bigger and my new flat has awesome couches and is really laid back! I am sooooo much happier!
Anyways I have an essay due on Wednesday Night so I probably wont get time to read any blogs until Friday Night... but thats ok because I am going to be staying up all Friday night catching up on the blogs!!! YUS!
I feel like I have missed out on a whole lot of internet readings. Need. To. Catch. UP!!
So today I have work!!! And then I am cleaning and sorting my new room, which is actually kind of exciting. I love organising new rooms. And I meet all my flat mates tonight which will be good. And I have a whole bunch of readings to do. and that essay to write!
And I have to go now... have to finish cleaning my old room.
ugh so much to do so little time!!!
ciao bellas xx

No comments:
Post a Comment