And people (boys) in town did not help!!!!!
THEY KEPT BUYING ME DRINKS! So I was already drunk AND THEN I just got more drunk!!!!! And for some reason I told my flatmate to wake me up at 8am WTF?!!! Oh god it was a messy night!!!
I am still fricken druuuuuunk as a fucking skunk.... this is not OK!!! ok OKAY! ITS NOT OK!
RAAAAWR
I think I am going to vomit
ahhhh I hate alcohol!
LOL LIES!
I love alcohol just hate the morning after alcohol...... UGH!
This is just not ok!
there should be some rule about not drinking........
hahahahhhaahahahahahahaha
I am drinking tonight but hells to the NO! am I drinking as much as I did
I don't even know what I did last night
its never goooooood!!!!
But anywho!!!
Signed up at the gym yesterday and I think I may just go in an hour.... I mean I am up why the f*** not?!
sofia: Yeah it really is like kinda... zen?! is that the right word?!
Ciao You Sexy LADIES!
there should be some rule about not drinking........
hahahahhhaahahahahahahaha
I am drinking tonight but hells to the NO! am I drinking as much as I did
I don't even know what I did last night
its never goooooood!!!!
But anywho!!!
Signed up at the gym yesterday and I think I may just go in an hour.... I mean I am up why the f*** not?!
sofia: Yeah it really is like kinda... zen?! is that the right word?!
Ciao You Sexy LADIES!

bahahahahahahaha I love this. Story of my life lol
ReplyDelete