Ok I admit that I have a problem.... this problem has 0% to do with my icky flat dramas which are very immature
This problems is my addiction
my HUGE addiction to shopping
I try sooooo hard not to shop
but then
once I have a small taste of shopping
even online food shopping
I break down
Like
just before
FML
$60 on clothes..... a pair of shoes and a dress for summer.... and its not even summer yet!!!
But I think I deserve it
I have been under a lot of stress
.....
After the holidays I may splurge some more
actually I will
But I think I will wait until after my holiday back home
like a reward
:S
Thanks to Twigs can fly and Mich for the support... well comments. I am alone here but your comments make me remember that alas I am not. There are people who understand what I am going through and that are probably going through the same dramas. Thanks you guys you are absolutely lovely!!!
Aaaand at the moment any thoughts of trying to break ana's bounds have failed if you haven't sort of guessed already. I am fasting at the moment with the lovely BellaAna.... four days. Wednesday until Saturday. You can join if you want entirely up to you. Well I am off to sleep now to end the day completely
xxx

Oh my gosh I have a huge shopping problem too! I should not be allowed to have money or a credit card lol. Good luck with your fast though hunn
ReplyDelete