So I am finally in a good place. Not with my weight. Not with my image. But in a good safe place. I am stable. I am in a new flat with new people and altogether it has taken a whole lot of weight off my shoulders.
And speaking of weight... when I was at home not the weekend just been but the weekend before. I weighed myself for the first time in WEEKS! I hadn't weighed myself since the... 16th July!!! And I weighed 162lbs (73.6kgs) and I almost died when I stepped up onto the scales... and I lied about my weight well not lied just didn't tell you the truth because I was embarrassed. I was embarrassed because I was fat. I was embarrassed because I had HUGE ARMS, a belly, muffins tops, and huge thighs which weighed me down. I didn't weigh 148 close to my birthday I was 155.... like I said embarrassed. But when I stepped on the scales a week and a half ago I weighed 145lbs (65.9ks!!!)!!! meaning over 2 months I had lost almost 17lbs!!! a good 8KGS!!!! Thats really good for me seeing as for atleast a month of that was drinking a binging non stop because I was unhappy!!!! Hopefully next thursday when I get to weigh myself I will be even skinner! Fingers Crossed darlings
Also Catching up sloooooowly on blogs... Its really hard to do so when you have an assignment due next week, and the week after and then the week after that!!!!!! GAH UNI really does sucks!
Ciao Bellas xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment