Wednesday, September 28, 2011

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best," and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called.

Oh the sun is shining and the sky is blue and the world is so very full of colour!!! Today is a good day. My room is half clean and I have started my assignments. Today really couldn't get any better... well it could... you know what I mean... Empty...

Menu:
1 Tall Starbucks Raspberry and Chocolate Frappachino w/ skinny milk no cream - 250
1 Tuna 6" sub - 600
Total: 850


SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER
SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER
SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER
SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER
SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER
SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER
!!!!!!THIN!!!!!!

























xox ciao bellas xox


No comments:

Post a Comment