Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day Twenty Three

Do you feel that your weight holds you back socially?
Yeah... well kind of. I don't really like going out with friends. Well I do, it just has to be with in certain time frames like 1pm - 7pm... and 6pm - 4am etc.... so I can lie about eating.... It sounds bad I know, but its the truth really.... I can't help it. I mean I could but if I went out with them, it normally ends with my favourite food... potatoes... and not any kind of potatoes, but FRIED potatoes...... mainly from mc donalds, or KFC...... its BAD

So today I have had
1x Up & Go Strawberry 350mls - 253cals
3x V sugar free energy drinks 250mls - 22cals
1 Banana - 90cals

TOTAL 365

Exercise
Body Combat: -545
Cycle: -55
Walk 1hr: -225 

TOTAL: -825

OVERALL TOTAL: -460

I know its bad for me, but I really need to fit this dress!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry 
xx

1 comment:

  1. Well done you! you're working so hard, and you're doing great xxx

    ReplyDelete