No I never binge
30mins of exercise a day is going great!!!! Haven't done today's just yet.... going to do 2 hours before I go to sleep.......... I ate TWO yes TWO packets of migoreng.... don't want to talk about it. Not just that I ate 8 kiwifruit, and a bowl of cereal!!!! UGH so fat
Can't eat tomorrow. Or Monday, Tuesday. Or Wednesday.............. Definitely not Thursday or Friday..... So lets have it.... who wants to fast with me for 6days? Hmmmmm I need to fit into a dress by Saturday...... I can get into it now but not properly....
Fuck I hate my binges... because I always get to a good place with eating healthy and then BAM migorengafghancerealkiwifruit binge in my face! and then I don't want to eat for a week or a couple of days
buuuuut I am definitely going to do this liquid fast...... yeah only cup of soups two a day tops, green tea, more green tea, and more green tea, laxative tea, gum, water, starbucks passion tea....... Wow so much! and if I get hungry as a mother fucker, I can have a Tomato, or small Banana
Right Have to clean my room
xoxox

I'll fast with you if you want. I tried it before, and it didn't work too well. But it's worth a try. I can't do tomorrow, as it's sunday lunch and I have to eat with my family, but from monday 'til next sunday I'm free to skip meals. Good luck xx
ReplyDelete