Monday, December 5, 2011

Day Twenty Two

Day Twenty One: Do you listen to music when you work out?
Yes I do... I have a playlist of music that is from thinspo videos I have watched. The music reminds me of all the skinny girls I watched on the video.

Day Twenty Two: Are you generally smaller or larger than your friends?
Smaller probably, but not by much

Week Four!! Switch up your diet. Try one fruit and one vegetable you have never tried before, and learn how to cook a new healthy meal.
I would if I was eating this week
Which I would like to appologise for yesterday
I ate so so so much
I got pizza :(
I am sorry
But I am fasting with BellaAna until thursday, and then doing one more day after that
also xXpOsErXx will be joining, if anyone else wants to it will be great!!

COMMENTS:
xXpOsErXx: Well Monday to next Sunday will be great as I failed hard yesterday :S
Impractical Shopper: Its not the same tattoo but the saying is similar... I chose dance, because I love to dance, even though I don't take classes any more, it is still second nature to me. But that is cool how you want a similar one!!!! :)


I am sorry I failed yesterday
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment