Saturday, December 17, 2011

Day Thirty Four

GOSH it has been a while... and for that I am sorry
and I am also sorry that I am still fat!
And for this reason I am no longer doing the 60day challenge because I honestly wasn't following the plans or anything since about day 21
been too busy eating and sleeping and drinking
I am liquid fasting from now until Tuesday... and from Tuesday on I am going to be eating very little..... on Thursday though I am fasting
and then it is Christmas
and then after Christmas until the 15th I am going to try fast
so yeah

General Update
I go home on Tuesday for Christmas
I have a Christmas BBQ on Tuesday
My friends b-day party is on Thursday
My brother just came up and visited me... left 30mins ago
I have been working almost everyday
I am broke as balls
I am 72kgs....  my weight just keeps going up

ugh


No comments:

Post a Comment