There is a boy in my bed
.... Again?
yes again
but this time I swear its has no other meaning behind it
well maybe
but
idk
I haven't made out with him. He is just a friend. And a friend of my ex. And he sleeps around. Is he good looking? YES! He can speak Spanish - fluently. BABE! but I don't know if I will go there..... yet.... I am a cock blocker - whatever that is.?.?.? I have been called that a few times.... mostly from my ex's friends.... not the one in my bed, but the ass wipe ones who I really would love to punch!!!! But yes the one in my bed walked in on S and that random SKANK! in the middle of the act, but he is more my friend than S' which is GOOOOD!
I am sorry but this may be a little tmi but you can skip this paragraph if you want to buuuuuuuuuuuut.... I haven't gotten any since April. And atm any boy looks good. But I cannot have just any boy......... I have to see if I am worth the wait to them. This is what makes me a cock blocker....
so until then *sigh*
So I have a 700 business essay/question thing due tomorrow.... no wait in less than 24hours.... WOO! I have written 356 words. I can't write essays. I can't read readings. It is just BLECH! But I am getting some sort of test done sometime in the near future.
I am liquid fasting today
I have 3.... no scratch that 2 lift plus cans and a whole lot of cup of soups
its going to be great!!!
I love the bliss feeling of emptyness.
So anyways I have been reading your blogs, I am just finding it hard to comment on them with all the stress from UNI but I promise (like I always do) but this time I will make time on the 25th August to the 10th september to read and comment since I am not going anywhere
xx
Love Ya'll (whoever reads this)
xx

No comments:
Post a Comment