did I tell you my scales are broken?
Well iff I didn't I am telling you now
I am not going to be able to weigh myself until the middle september when I go home for the w.e!!!!
I am hoping to be 145 or less hopefully in the 130's that would be amazing
I am going to buy some new scales after I get back from home.
But not being able to weigh myself just makes me anxious
I really need some form of scales.
Yeah I could measure but its not a number to see decrease daily it moves slowly a little too slow
Yesterday I had:
2 V energy 350ml drinks 326cals
1 cookie dough truffle 78cals
1 cup of tomato soup 31cals
Handful Croutons 130cals
Total: 565
Today I am going out for Chinese with my friend for lunch
Thats all I will be eating
It will be horribly high in calories
I just want to be thin

I hope not having a scale turns into a good thing. Maybe it will help you stay motivated to eat healthy and less food? That's a long time to have to go without a scale. You intake yesterday was great!
ReplyDelete