Monday, May 23, 2011

I failed

I ate.... not because I was hungry, and not because anyone else was eating
I ate because.... well I have no idea
I went to the campus cafe and ordered a skim milk ice chocolate with no cream, then I saw a chocolate bar [200cals] I love and bought it and ate it all up with out thinking. Then I got a chicken, avocado, and salad [cals unknown] sandwich. Then last but not least a freaking sausage roll [1,000,000,000,000 cals] after class. I can't even fast for two days any more.
I'm going to do that paint a nail a day fast idea to get me through this
I am going to do it
I do not want to be a fat ass all my life

3 comments:

  1. i dont think that means you failed at all. it happens. i like the nail idea, might have to steal that one ;)

    hang in there girly <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It happens to everybody, don't worry.
    Tomorrow is a new day and i'm sure you'll do well!
    The nail idea sounds like fun :)
    Stay strong ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hrm... was it because you had class? Everything sounded fine until the sausage roll, but maybe because you wrote soooo many numbers next to it I flinched hahah. Brains need fuel to function no matter what we trick ourselves into thinking. Something to keep in mind at least while you're in class or studying and find yourself munching.

    ReplyDelete