Monday, May 16, 2011

Cause I see the Light

141.7 on Friday..... YES 141.7 on Friday
I haven't weighed in that low in FOREVER!!!!!!!!!
I am now sitting at 142.3 now buuuuut
I didn't go to the gym or anything during the weekend, and I ate somewhat normal (1000ish cals)
Hopefully by tomorrow I will be back to the 141ish mark :D
wish me luck
x

now on other news...... my flatmates suck..... well 2 of my flatmates suck... majorly.
will tell you in another post but atm I have a freaking gay as lecture to attend which sucks balls
ciao beauties
xx

3 comments:

  1. congratulations! well, on losing weight.

    no congratulations for having sucky flatmates because that, generally, sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on losing weight! \(^o^)/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on loosing weight I'm around the same weight right now but I do not look like I weigh that much -> http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/graveyard_symphonys/101_0268-1.jpg

    either way I lost 7 pounds in 4 days so I am totally stoked about that. By the end of next week I'm hoping to loose another 5 pounds.

    ReplyDelete