Wow I didn't even realise in my state in my last post that I have broken the 100 posts!!!! *celebrates in room*
but yes
I don't even want to weigh myself not because I have been binging but because I dont want to know just yet.
ummmm yes
and yeah
got a gym membership pretty much go every day
got my period for the first time in 3 months... birth control is awesome haha
ummm I am reading your blogs but I am really busy atm with uni so can't really do so
But you guys who commented I love you and thank you so much for the support you lovelies are amazing
and so is S, because he still talks to me in my fucked up state
oh yeah most importantly
I SAW KATY PERRY TONIGHT!!!!! HOLY FUCK SHE IS AMAZING!!!
MARRY!
that is all goodnight xx

No comments:
Post a Comment