I am sooooo tired.... just woke up from a great night in town....
Mich :) thanks for that made me smile :D <----like that haha I do have an hour glass but I do not enjoy the tummy or the muffins if you get what I mean xx.... and btw thanks muchly for the tarot x
Sunshinechild :) am going to be motivated from now on :D
_________________________________________________________________________________
Soooooo shattered I wasn't even able to finish my post.
what a lame duck/goose/whatever
My body has been to fucked up to function
sooo fucked up that I don't realise that I am eating until its too late... anyway.... today I went shopping its an addiction. a really bad bad bad addiction. I have spent an awful amount of money on clothes the past 4days...... on Wednesday night whilst drunk I purchased a pair of lovely boots from asos.com. on Thursday on asos.com I bought a maxi dress, a shirt, a skirt, a bag and a jumper. and then on Friday i hid my card so i wouldn't spend any money......... well i didn't spend any on clothes, but alcohol on the other hand! Yep. AND today I bought a velvet dress a size smaller than what I am so I can work my way into the dress.... and a tube skirt, a bandeau bra thing, 2 pairs of tights, socks, and some cute velvet bows.............. UM I think I have a problem!!!
I spent over $300NZD on this!!!! and on top of that I bought paint party tickets (59.99 + 3bf) I defs have a problem!!!
I AM HIDING MY CARDS RIGHT NOW!!!!
I spent over $300NZD on this!!!! and on top of that I bought paint party tickets (59.99 + 3bf) I defs have a problem!!!
I AM HIDING MY CARDS RIGHT NOW!!!!
SO yeah today I went shopping and hung out with the guys...... it really annoys me because I am in the "friend" category and was put in there from the get go..... and now I am starting to like one of the guys, and have for about a week now.... and then the most horrible things happen he gets with my friend..... I HATE MY LIFE!!!!
time do catch up on uni homework now xx

Hey, thank you for commenting :) It really encourages since i'm new.
ReplyDeleteBummer about the guy, his loss anyway. At least you got bunch of great clothes so cheer up :) I don't remember the last time i treated myself like that. Always waiting to loose some weight and I never get there :(