Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 4

Day 4
weight: 151lbs
Amount: 400

Plan for today:
Breakfast: 0
Lunch: avocado (161) on toast (100)
Dinner: Chicken 50g (65) potato (109)
Total: 435

Exercise:
1hour of Calisthenics (push ups, situps) (546)


Thankyou very much to Tali for the versatile blogger award! 

the rules:
1. Thank the person who loved you enough to bestow this gift
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Bestow this honor onto ten newly discovered or followed bloggers - in no particular order - who are fantastic in some way.
4. Drop by and say hello :)

number 1. is done.... THANK YOU TALI :)


number 2. seven things
1. I am addicted to shopping on ASOS.com.... my wish list is like as long as me
2. I think I am born in the wrong era. I wish to wear a corset and big skirts, and eat cake with Marie Antoinette and not gain weight from doing so. 
3. I hate working as a checkout chick... customers annoy me and sometimes I want to scream at them
4. my trigger food is avocado on toast (I am surprised I didn't binge today.... normally if I eat on piece I eat six more then follow through to eat the enire pantry)
5. I enjoy seeing people suffer through my gain... I know its sick but its true... it makes me feel even better about myself
6. I love Disney princesses
7. I hate when people do things for me or tell me what to do


number 3.
1. mint
2. coco
3. pixiestix14
4. miss muffit
5. teaspoon
6. bony bunny
7. marsh.sara
8. CravingThin
9. m
10. ? can't think of anyone I am too tired lol sorry


I am seriously getting sick of my flat mates.... I just  am so sick of it like ARGH!!!! H is getting on my nerves.... She isn't talking to me because.... wait for it.... she didn't want photo of her up because it showed her cleavage....... ummmmmm with boobs like hers its hard not to see fucking cleavage!!! But I was going to delete it because it was a weird photo and blurry..... and I was about to delete it when her comment went up and seriously like I told you I hate it when people tell me what to do!!! I hate it!!! so I just left it and continued to go through the photos and deleting the blurry ones etc... and then... and then I was about to delete another terrivle one and she was like "delete it" etc... then called me a bad friend.... wtf... and then I really didn't want to remove those photos.... so now I am a bitch!
I really don't care!!!!!
I am over it...

I like sitting in my room by myself in quite not talking to anyone, I don't think I am much of a people person.


As for today..... I kinda just ate 100 calories of chocolate before I stopped myself from binging, and I am tired and sic of people.... so time to clean up do some homework and do some more situps


ciao bellas love you all

2 comments:

  1. That is bloody amazing self control. I wish I could eat 100 cals of chocolate then stop ): <3

    ReplyDelete