OK since I finally have internet I am finally catching up (SLOWLY) on blogs :)
just need to catch up quicker
Since its really my first day back at blogging, I have decided to start it with a two day water fast which I may even make 3 if I am really up for a challenge... Since I have started University/Collage, I am pretty sure I have put on a ton of weight.... and I don't think it helps that I don't have scales to go by... :S so really I am going to be exercising and eating much less, and then when I go home in the mid semester break in three weeks I will weigh myself and jump for joy at my beautiful weightloss :) -which it will be because I am going to have a list of foods that are forbidden ie: noodles!!
When I left home on Feb12th I was a "healthy" weight of 147.3lbs........ and when I get home on the April 16th I will be under 140lbs and be getting thinner and thinner.... I want this space between my thighs.... I hate it when I wear clothes and I can feel the two of them rubbing together!!!!
Well I must be off time for me to get ready for work :)
ciao bellas xxxx
ciao bellas xxxx

No comments:
Post a Comment