Friday, March 25, 2011

now

I really didn't want to put pictures up..... but I think it will make me more motivated if you girls are able to see the mess I have become.... because last February I was at my all time low of 132..... and then thought it would be a good idea to eat too much junk and now I am paying for it now.



My weight is unknown..... but I will guess about 150lbs

4 comments:

  1. You look pretty hot to me! ;) You've got a teeny little waist and a fabulous hourglass.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stay motivated! You should join in on the weight loss competition I'm hosting! It's going to be a lot of fun and there are going to be prizes for the top three winners! CHeck it out if you want
    http://proanalove-sunshinechild.blogspot.com/
    Much love,
    <3Sunshiunechild69

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your waist is tiny! You can't be 150 lbs, i'd say 130 at most.

    ReplyDelete