Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 1

Day: 1 
weight: unknown
Amount: 500

Breakfast: small Iced Chocolate w/ marshmellows and cream (250)
Lunch: 1/2 Canned Chicken w/ light mayo (110)
Dinner: 1/2 Burrito (200)
total = 560

Exercise: 
walking 3km (180)
sit ups (60)
total = 240

net total = 320

I decided this morning that I wanted to do the ABC diet first then after the 50days move on to the 2-4-6-8
and I printed off a check list on what day I completed.... so hopefully in 7weeks and 1day I will be the tinier than I began :)
Wish me Luck :)
xx


p.s comments 
~christy~  and M: As you may be able to see I have decided to change diets but you can join in is you want xx

4 comments:

  1. nice job on the first day!
    ill be one day behind you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you did good today. Good luck with the plan!

    The rubber duck thing isn't that weird. I knew a girl in college who had tons of them.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on the ABC! I am always happy to hear that someone else is trying out the diet too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on ABC!
    I'm doing 2468, and after that i'll also start ABC :)

    ReplyDelete