Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I give up

Ok so getting out of bed was even harder today...
didn't even get up for a really important class
yeah I know its my own fault that I missed it buuuuuut, me and my friend were going to go together, we were going to meet at 8:15 (its now 9am) and she didn't think, "oh hey C isn't down here yet, I should wake her/ see if she is ok" no she just texts me and says your not here, guess your not coming.... Fuck I actually did need to go to this class. And now I'm gonna fail! SOOOO BAD! I am giving up
Ugh
Fuck it I am going back to sleep

2 comments:

  1. I just did that yesterday fml ugh why can't I wake up for my 8AM classes! Our grade is based off of class participation :/ I'm definitely going to fail

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me a semester at school to realize that morning classes are just not gonna happen for me lol. But I'd be pissed if someone blew me off like that, I hope your day got better!

    <3

    ReplyDelete