Sunday, October 9, 2011

I will wear black the day my childhood ends

and today seems like the day....
my mum is throwing out all the video cassettes out that we had recorded all the old shows and movies on.
It is a sad day!!!
I managed to however save Casper, the 3 episodes of Dinotopia, Hocus Pocus, All Dogs go to Heaven, Page Master, Adventure Panda(idk this could be the actual name or the one mum just wrote on it) and Dogs Best Friend.
So today I will wear black as my childhood is driven to the tip and discarded like there was never a relationship between us.
It's a sad sad day

1 comment:

  1. all dogs go to heaven. <3 i love that movie, haha.

    i don't think your childhood ends until you want it to. if you're not ready to let go then hold on to it. :)

    ReplyDelete