Wednesday, July 13, 2011

there's no sunshine when she goes....

Ok so after some serious facebook stalking..... One of the girls I did production with [when I was at my lowest weight of 132lbs] has now got eating issues, she is beyond skinny. Is it bad to be envious of her bones? To think she looks fantastic? To make her my thinspiration? She did it in 6months. She lost most of it in 3. I can do it! I can be thin by September!
I hate how I set myself goals that I never complete
But I have decided after mucho consideration on my part to pull out of flat meals. I mean I don't want to waste money on things I wont eat.
I have decided to follow this lovely girls guide to how she lost weight
http://undressedskeleton.tumblr.com/Examplemeals
I am going to follow them as much as possible [because in NZ there are limited foods compared to the USofA] and keep a food diary on here. I am going to be as skinny as the girl from my production. I will be.
and I will look good in a bikini by spring
I am going to be 136lbs by the end of August
and 130 by the end of september
and 125 by october!!!!!
I am no longer spending any money at work
I need this!
I need something that is different in my life
I know its bad
but after S and I broke up
no after S slept with someone else I feel useless, unwanted.
Some people don't understand this, but I need to feel a sort of satisfaction in my life.
I need CHANGE!

So starting with tomorrow when I wake up
NO MORE JUNK FOOD!
I don't need it
I don't because if I have it, it just leads to one biiiiiig disastrous BINGE.
I know I say this all the time but after getting this new hair colour, I need change. I do
And I have realised that if you want change you need to make the change happen by yourself!!!

SO here goes nothing
xox

1 comment:

  1. I love that girls tumblr she has great advice And it's obvious that it worked cause just look at the way her body transformed! I think you and I have the same weight loss goal I have about 15 pounds to lose, my only problem would be not eating enough good foods/food in general. I started my own food and fitness blog you can check it out! if you start one let me know so I can follow it, Anywhos best of luck I know you can reach you're goals! <3

    ReplyDelete