Sunday, July 24, 2011

too much wine?

So I had a very very very mixed weekend
Starting on Thursday (my Birthday!).... I guess it was alright. It started with a shot at 12am Thursday
and then another
and another
and another
then a lemonade and vodka
and then another shot
then another lemonade and vodka
and then I went home to where I was to wake up at 8am for class at 9am with a mother of a hangover!!!! *dies* My hangover wasn't actually as bad as my flatmate Pikachu where she collapsed in the shower!!!!! (and vomited in her bed) Which I found sort of funny at 8 in thee morning where I was still partially drunk. But somehow I managed to survive class which was two hours. Still horrible.... But I still survived!!! And during the day I had a slice of carrot cake (a birthday present from Jewels) and a pie. and hot chips. and chicken rolls.
maybe some other stuff but I don't want to think about it!!!! Most of this I consumed at work because I felt really sick standing up with a hangover!!!!
When I got home from work I got to open my presents!!!! I sort of have a huge obsessions with rubber ducks! and Pikachu and Miggles got me a chief one!!! and a "rubber" duck, its an eraser! H made me a mega awesome Scrapbook! and T got me a starbucks frappe plastic cup thing with scratchies!!!! Which I won $8 on woooo!
On Friday, I slept until 1pm which was amazing, then I went dress shopping for my party that night. But I only came back with fake eyelashes and concealer after 3hours of shopping. At 6:30 my (ex?) friend D came! She was one of the girls who came on holiday with me.... so that should be very interesting. And we got drunk quickly and dressed and headed down to my party. My party where I hired a venue which 50people RSVP attending to started at 8pm and I got there and there was 8 of us there until 9pm then 5 more people arrived and then 4 more people arrived. 17 out of 50 people turned up!!! That annoys me! I had fun still. But I was annoyed. No one had text me out of the people who did not turn up to tell me they couldn't come. But I still had fun.... maybe because when I got there it went like this.... Pikachu got me a lemonade and Vodka, H's friend got me a redbull and Vodka, Miggins got me 2 lemonades and Vodka, Jewels bought me 4 tequila shots! My friend from work got me a tequila shot and a lemonade and Vodka, T got me doubles of lemonade and vodkas....... I was very very very very drunk! But I was smart, unlike wednesday/thursday. I had water between each drink so I didn't coma or vomit or wake up the next morning with a KILLER hangover!!!!! unlike my friend D, who disappeared that night with H and had an adventure, involving drinking more, starbucks and a bungy ride. yessir.
So on Saturday D and I went and saw Harry Potter. This was my second time seeing it. And then we bused to her friends and we had dinner and drinks there. And then somehow D and I ended up back at my flat drinking with my flatmates and Jewels. Then headed of to town. Where D got in a shitty with me because I had a bite of her burger. *rollseyes* Then I met up with the Lawyer.... he is a mega babe! Like serious! But my flatmates didn't like the bar we were in so we left the lawyer.... mmmm babe.... to go to this club that was packed so full I almost passed out from the heat (I was wearing a velvet long sleeved dress) and so T and I came home at 1:30 to have a sandwich and sleep! But I got woken up at 3am when D came home because she was sleeping in my bed. And then again at 6:30 because she had to get ready to catch her bus. Where she realised she had NO money to taxi to where her bus would get her. So I look up the timetable for buses and tell her if she leaves here at 7 she should be able to make it down to this bus that could take her to where she need to be........ she just complained. woke up H to see if she had money. then T. omg she kept saying it was my fault. but I am not her freaking mother!!!! But T had money so finally I got D off to her taxi and went back to sleep!!! FINALLY! so now its 1pm I just woke up pretty much and I have to clean my flat before I have to run off to Harry Potter again!
Somehow because Harry Potter has finished.... my childhood feels like it is over. So I am trying to get everything out this HP movie before it leaves the theatres forever!!! Btw.... fyi Neville Longbottom.... Matthew  Lewis... totally called it in the first movie!!!! I totally had this hunch that he would be this babe when the movies finished!!!!

1 comment: